Tuesday 17 November 2009

Why am I so obsessed with juggling???

Why am I so obsessed with juggling?????
Lots of reasons; I've broken it into two parts.
First why I love juggling and also why I love watching other jugglers
  1. It keeps me active and reasonably fit
  2. I can get lost in my training for hours at a time
  3. It makes me feel great
  4. I means I don't have to work on building sites!!!1
  5. When I am juggling people clap, this doesn't happen when I worked on building sites!
  6. It's a challenge, some tricks take years to learn and when I have got the clean its a massive buzz.

Reasons I like watching other jugglers

  1. It makes feel like a kid again, I love watching people with great skill perform on stage.
  2. Fire performers especially inspire me to work harder and become a better performer.
  3. Check the link out NEED I SAY MORE????

No comments:

Post a Comment